Monday, August 6, 2012

Quick Felt Flower Hair Doo-Dads


Georgia is going to be THREE MONTHS already this week, and this little lady needed something pretty for her pictures :)  I was gonna get something at the farmer's market, but I didn't go...so that kinda made that idea impossible.

Then I realized I had everything I needed at home anyway. 
SUPPLIES I Used:
Felt
Thread
Beads
Elastic
Alligator Clips
Hot Glue

SUPER Quick!




Yeah, I couldn't forget the birthday girl!  Just had to make one for her too...



and for the Baby's...


(you'll want to measure your babe's head first) Then cut the size elastic needed:

Snap some CA-UUUTE Pics!


Linkin' Up With: Sew Cute Tuesday & Too Cute Tuesday

 

7 comments:

  1. 3 months already?! How is she doing? Is she the typical laid-back 3rd child? Love the headband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she totally is! I'll be posting more later this week :)

      Delete
  2. OH my that is the cutest baby I have ever seen! And the flower headband is so cute! I better have a girl the next time around! I am a new follower! Would love for you to join my site as well! :)

    riversrecipereview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flower pretties are darling! And your baby is gorgeous!

    Thanks for sharing @'Sew Cute Tuesday'. I'll be featuring you tomorrow, so be sure to stop by and grab a 'featured' button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your collection of flowers was informative and the work was superb. I want you to suggest me some more collection of flowers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...