Monday, September 3, 2012

Samantha's YEAR in PHOTOS: Age 4

I finally got it done...and only a couple weeks late! :)  Not too bad...

Since Samantha was born, I was bound and determined to chronicle her life through pictures.  (and our other children too)  So, from each birthday to birthday, they have a photo book of their year!  I can't tell you how awesome this is!  Not only does it get those pictures out of the camera....the kiddos LOVE looking at their books!  (and so do Mommy and Daddy)
In fact, as I was working on finishing this up...exhausted and kind of sick of cropping and uploading and coordinating photos and backgrounds and embellishments, Randy looked over at me and said, "You know, I'm so glad you do this for them."  And, cue the butterflies and melted heart...(I blame it one the hormones)  Anyway, I am glad too.
I happen to just LOVE Shutterfly, but they did not endorse this post in anyway....

So, without further ado...I Give you:
 Samantha's YEAR IN PHOTOS: Age 4

Click here to view this photo book larger

You'll love Shutterflys award-winning photo books. Try it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...