Sunday, September 2, 2012

Simple Sunday #2

This week has been very busy in our House...like that's anything new...
But, we actually had ONE LINK UP last week for my 1st Simple Sunday!



So, if you haven't already...go check out Erin at Healthy Brandcom's Home Organization Binder:
 
Thanks for linking up, Erin!
 
 
For this week's installment of Simple Sunday...the one thing I want you to take away is:
EVERY LITTLE BIT COUNTS!
As I was saying, I was pretty busy, but I took 5 minutes to start organize some of our cupboards...and when I say some, I mean I got ONE done.  LOL!
But, EVERY LITTLE BIT COUNTS!
This is what the "Small Baking Supplies" Shelf looked like before:
 
I had this white bin laying around....literally laying on the floor in the middle of some toys...thought I'd put better use to it. I put all the drip-able bottles in it (in case of...um, drips)
Surprisingly...I only had 2 doubles in there: Vanilla & Molasses...
 
And the AFTER:
 
Have you simplified your life this week?
 Organized Something?
Purged?
Made or Re-Puporposed Containers?
 
 
Tell me in the comments, or blog about it and link up your post below!

Then go visit some of the other organized little bunnies and get inspired to simplify your life!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party invite! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    Love Always,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and you, as well, Liz! I'm glad you could join us!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my 101 binder organization post! :) Love your blog and became a follower!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...