Sunday, September 23, 2012

Simple Sunday #4

 
Welcome to week 4 of Simple Sunday!
 
Last week we had the pleasure of reading about some Slow Cooker Meals on a Budget from Healthy Branscoms I'm about to try every single one!  They look delicious!!!
..............................................................................
 
I hope you are not tuning in to see our Master Bedroom or Craft/Guest Room...they are no where NEAR finished.
I do have a little project to share though.
I went to the Dollare Store and picked up 9 crates.
 
 
and a package of Zip-Ties
If you're in to crunching numbers that's $10 total ;)
 
 Just so happens that the Crates and Zip-Ties my Dollar store carries were the same colors...BONUS!
 
All together, this little construction took me about 4 minutes.
 
And now I have a new home for my fabric.
1. LOVE the compartments.
2. Much easier to keep them in their place.
3. I'm going to have to add to this, as I have a bit more fabric to store
4. I might even hang this up in the closet...haven't decided yet.
 
What have you been up to this week?
Have you organized something?
Made Dinner easier?
Have a tip/trick to share?
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...