Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Spray Paintin' Wood Again...

Close your eyes, Dad.
Oh, wait....pretty sure you've never read my blog.  Good thing, you'd probably call me and say, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!"  Well, next time you come over, I'm going to show you how awesome this project looks and you'll see...You'll see...

This table was a hand-me-down from my dad when we brought our first house from him.  Basically, he just left it (along with lots of other "items") for us to take or leave.

I feel like this table has mystical plant growing powers.  Maybe it was the table, maybe it was the west-facing window it sat in front of....God only knows ;)  It housed a jungle of plants in my dad's house.  I will always remember that.  I will always remember watching my Grandma water all of them when she visited....ah....the memories. 

Anyway, here she was...in all her water-stained glory:

Is there an official name for this style of table?
If so, Let me know....it's killing me right now...
mmmm....


Alright, here I go with that Spray Paint again....of course after a wee-bit of sanding...

Then another sweep with some sandpaper on the edges to distress it a little...

And WALL-LLAAA!!!

 
 
 
Linkin' Up with


4 comments:

  1. Love it! You give me the courage to paint my wood furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It's either a buffet table or sofa table. I've been looking all over craigslist for one. It looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to ship that to the NW ... seriously! LOVE that table! WANT that table! NEED that table! You are so talented & brave with the spray paint!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...