Sunday, October 7, 2012

Simple Sunday #6


WELCOME TO WEEK 6!
 
Last week we had the pleasure of having Better Organized Living link up this great idea for organizing all those Preschool Paper our Kiddos bring home :)
 
Isn't that genius?
What have you been up to this week?
Have you organized a room....a closet...a drawer?
Have a Super Simple Recipe or Craft  to share?
Help us make our lives easier and share with us at the bottom of this post!
 
oh, I suppose you want to see what I've done.
Well, it's been a WORK filled week for me, so I just have something small to share with you.
 
My hubby bought this organizer in the fishing section at Fleet Farm...unfortunately for him, he couldn't use it.  But, oh SOO GOOD for me:
Close it up:

Throw it in a closet, or
Carry it wherever you want to go!
 
Now, let me see what YOU got!
 
 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring the Preschool Paper Organization Binder! Your daughter is too cute!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...