Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cashton's Year in Photos: Age 1

I finally finished his 2nd book!
Each year my goal is to create a scrapbook for EACH of our children to capture their life in photos.
It stems from my love of photos....and the fact that I was the 4th child with very little pictures taken :( 
So, from birthday to birthday I compile the best of the best  (oh, who am I kidding?  I try and include them all)

I even had Samantha's book done weeks after her birthday this year!!! That's a record, folks!
Cashton wasn't quite as fortunate...but he got a pretty sweet Christmas present, instead:

Feel free to take a peek...I LOVE to look at them over and over and over again...so do the kiddos!

Click here to view this photo book larger
Create your own custom photo books at Shutterfly.com.

I think I explained this once before, but I choose to use Shutterfly for my photobooks.  The custom pathway gives me all the freedom I want to make the book as unique as possible for me.  Plus, I can't put a price on having everything digital.  Kids eat paper, ya know?  Old fashioned scrapbooking just isn't in the cards for me right now.

PLUS, the cost savings is AMAZING!  I usually always wait until I can get them 50% off.  Shutterfly has these promotions often :)  In fact, this time around it was 50% plus an extra 20% off PLUS free shipping!  SCORE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...