Friday, December 21, 2012

DIY Christmas Card Wreath

 
I'm keeping my promise...I told you I'd post about this later in the week...well, it's still the same week...and much, much later ;)
 
Sometimes when trying to find wreath forms, you have to get a little creative.  I wanted a large wooden letter "O", but since they were no where to be found, I ended up with some Round cake boards.
 (3 for $5.99)
 
 
Cut a Hole in the Center
 
 Gather your Clothespins
and your Hot Glue Gun...
 
and GLUE GLUE GLUE

 
Until you've made it all the way around...

 
Spray Paint it the Color of your choosing:
 
I'm pretty excited about how it turned out...and even MORE excited that I'm going to add to my collection next year...our cards were BURSTING out all over the place!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS CARDS!
 
An added bonus?  Painting them white makes them look like snowflakes...so next year, I'm going to do a grouping of three different sizes :)
 


 
 


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this idea...and I think I can find clothes pins at my local dollar store...so it is an affordable project! Now I just need to make it this summer before next Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...