Thursday, December 27, 2012

Snapshots of Our Christmas...so far

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day...
and everything that goes with it!
Our celebrations continue into the new year, but here's a few highlights from our Family
 
Cookie Decorating
 
Snuggling our newest family member, Raelyn Kate
 
 We hosted Randy's side of the family at our place
 
 Everyone tried to mimic Georgia's beautiful cheeks!
 
Samantha sang in 2 Christmas Programs...Christmas Eve she did AWESOME
 
 her program earlier in the month...not so much
 
Thought I got a good shot of the 3 kiddos...then I saw that darn Nuk!

 
ahhh...MUCH Better!
 
Christmas Morning JOY!
 
Delight!


 
and WONDER!
 
 
Our 2nd Family Gathering...the 13 cousins...and my sister
 
After a few renditions of "Happy Birthday" to Jesus....
Our official Christmas 2012 was complete
 
Christmas Kisses to YOU!


 
only 3 more Christmas Parties to go!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Good grief you are wearing me out with all those gatherings. I love her cheeks. My grandson has the most kissable chewable cheeks ever.. Merry Christmas hun

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...