Sunday, January 20, 2013

Georgia: 8 months

We've got a MOVER and a SHAKER!
At 7 1/2 months, Georgia hit her knees CRAWLING!
As I was wrapping the first batch of Christmas presents, she spotted me from across the room...pretty little, tasty paper was all the motivation she needed...
Sportin' her Maggie Doo's Tutu

Between her new found mobility, a little head cold, and two bottom front teeth that are about to break through...

the last month has granted her little sleep.  Same goes for Mommy and Daddy.

Guess it's not too bad when we get to wake up to this:

 and speaking of HAPPY BABIES...
Georgia's 1st Christmas was a BLAST!
All that tasty paper! 

My one complaint....
Georgia is growing up TOO FAST!
and starting to lose that chubby goodness

Don't believe me?
LOOK at her 1-8 month "G" pics:

2 comments:

  1. CA-UTE-NESS! And my how 8 months has flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is squeezably cute! Wish I could squish for a few hours!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...