Wednesday, January 9, 2013

NO SEW Handprint Scarf for Daddy

It's hard to craft things for the man in your life.
Especially when he doesn't have any fancy gadgets to make a cozy/sleeve/carrier for...

I will tell you that I did sew part of this...but you sooo don't have to!


I had this manly, plaid printed fleece in my stash, and I thought it just might be "cool" enough for a scarf for Randizzle.

I wanted the gift to be from the kiddos...so in leiu of them handling anything sharp....I traced their handprints on some "No-Sew" Fusible Iron On Paper.  Then made iron-on replicas of their hands on some flannel.


Cut a scarf out of the fleece. (here's where I sewed 2 pieces together to make the scarf thicker)
Ironed on the Handprints....
and
Done.

Quick and Personal Gift for Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...