Monday, March 4, 2013

Kiss in a Rose Valentines

Wait, it's MARCH?!?!?
When did that happen?

Woah.

Okay,  let me begin by the ever, repetitive blog apology gracing the pages of For What It's Worth...or Not.  Sorry.  Blogging infrequent.  Busy Life. yada yada yada.

Now, if you're planning your Valentine's Day for 2014...I've got an AWESOME idea for you!  LOL!  Cuz you know I like to be ahead of the game ;)

I started with a Walmart bunch of fake roses (97 cents) for a bouquet of 7
Cut them apart
Found some sticky dots to "tape" 2 Hershey kisses together....then "Tape" the Kiss Bud in the center of the flower
I don't know about you, but I would much rather get a bouquet full of chocolate and fake flowers than what I got for V-day (which was nothing....not that I'm bitter or anything....)
Samantha signed each note "Sam" and put a heart sticker on it "that means love", she says.
Isn't that the Sweetest?!?!

Altogether we made about 42 Valentines, and spent under $10!  Thrifty on top of it!
 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...