Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

Our Easter Festivites began with a family dinner on Palm Sunday at my mom's house.

Complete with the kiddos first Egg Hunt of the Year:

 They LOVE their Grandma!
I made the girls 2 different outfits this year...I couldn't decide, so they got Rainbow dresses to wear on Palm Sunday, which are Reverse Knot Dresses.  They'll be awesome this summer as sundresses!

 Saturday was spent at my dad's house....
we celebrated TWO April  Birthdays

 and had ANOTHER Egg Hunt!
 

Easter Sunday morning...
brought Easter Basket Hunting....
Sam found hers under the TV, Cash's was in a toybox, and Georgia found hers in her favorite playspot...the drawer under the oven.

 ALL Dressed Up and Ready for Church!


 I just can't get enough of these munchkins their Easter outfits!
The girls are sporting Our short sleeved Peasant Dresses and Cash has on one of our Bowties.
I just wanna squish them!

of course, Cashton's hat is immediately deemed a "Cowboy Hat" 

and our Sweet Samantha is turning into such a little lady...

We hope your Easter was as Blessed as Ours Was!
HE IS RISEN INDEED!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous as always that bow tie is too stinking cute.. Wait so you know how to sew?? See I got a sewing machine when my mom passed and have not a clue how to use it.. http://singedwingangelspad.com.. ignore the id down there it was an alternate I made to be able to get emails again because of stupid G+

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...