Friday, July 5, 2013

Picking the Pen Back Up....

I have been away.
Not far away...just away from the land of blog. 
It's been a relief. 
It's been guilt-ridden.  I
t's been freeing. 
It's been sad, actually.
I needed to step away from blogging because I was getting lost. 
I was blogging for the all the wrong reasons.
When pinterest came into the world, my sense of community with other bloggers nearly vanished.  I started to feel unloved.  Unwanted.  Unread.
I tried to become a "CRAFT BLOG" that people would LOVE and Read Daily....only problem with it that is I can't post daily.  I'm lucky if I can get one in a week....then I just gave up.
I didn't stop creating...just stopped sharing.
It really made me sad.
I want to share what I do....what I love.
Ugh.
If only someone would raise these 3 kids, so I can craft and then blog about it... LOL!


Speaking of kids...LORD, I LOVE OURS!  TO PIECES AND KIBBLES AND BITS, I love those munchkins!  They are little balls of sunshine and giggles. 
But, you know what I'm missing out on by not blogging?  The little stories.  The everyday hilarious moments that I use to record here.  Our little adventures...and projects together...their milestones...
I miss sharing that with you.
And I know at least one of you misses reading about them (thanks, Kami :)

I am not sure if I'm going to be able to play total catch-up...lots have happened in the last 2 months...but some BIG things I will definately try and cover. 
Here's what you missed:
Georgia Turned ONE!
Mother's Day
Samantha graduated Preschool and is Offically a Kindergartner
Randizzle and I survived a DIY Patio installation
Father's Day
Fourth of July (our 7th Anniversary)
and Other various summer activites and projects...

I will try my best to cover those big events. :)

I also have some fun projects in the works for the older kiddos birthdays coming up!  YAY!  I can't to share :)

So there you have it.  I'm back.
I'm refreshed.
I have a new perspective on just what this blog means to me and my family...so I may not post everyday, but I will be posting more often...and I hope you've missed me as much as I missed you!

7 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...