Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Handmade Holidays: Dog Food Container

A super easy and quick gift for your furry friend :)

We buy our Dog Food in those big 40-50 lb. bags, and store it in the garage...
Well, with the cold weather now here, I decided I wanted to save my poor little tootsies from the FREEZING concrete floor as much as possible.

So here's how we moved the Dog Food inside...
and still made it pretty to look at:

In it's former life, this container was a $5 Popcorn tin



 Some White Spray Paint, and
a Black Paint Marker
(you could also use Vinyl cut all pretty, but I was going for quick)

Add Dog Food and a Scooper
This was the Measuring Cup from a $3 set from Target....now I have extra of the other ones too :)
 WARM TOES,
HAPPY DOG.
HAPPY DOG MAMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...