Sunday, March 2, 2014

Gender Reveal Photo Props


LOL!  I hope I got a bunch of you to click on this post under the false assumption that I'd be revealing Baby Number 4's gender!!!!  :D

I couldn't reveal it if I wanted to...cause WE DON'T KNOW!

Today we had a Maternity Photo Shoot Session with my friend from

and I wanted to do something special for the kiddos.

Since day ONE, Samantha has been CERTAIN that:

and 9 times out of 10, Cashton will say:

Georgia, is usually on the fence with:
when she's not just saying: BELLY!

I picked up these flat canvas boards at Walmart 3 for less than $7 and painted the words with good ol' fashioned craft paint.
Quick and Easy.

Trinity took photos of each of the kiddos and me with their signs.
I CANNOT WAIT to see how they turned out!
I'll be posting the pics as soon as I am able...but

until then

Tune in Tomorrow for more:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...