Sunday, March 16, 2014

The St. Patrick's Day Project that proves I'm losing my mind....blame it on the pregancy?


Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day...
so tonight at dinner, Sam and I were getting excited because you know what that means....
WE GET TO WEAR GREEN!

Basically, that's all Sam has talked about for the last week.
She has these ruffle pants from her Christmas outfit....so I thought I'd make something to match :)
Easy enough, right?
What I should have done was take the Shamrock I had already cut out last year...and iron it on to a shirt and be done with it....

What happened....an hour later.....I had Sam picking out a rainbow of colors while I serged...and ruffled each one...

It looked messy and the edges were raw....so I covered that up with a poorly shaped, white, minky cloud.

but...guess what?
I still managed to iron on the shamrock to make it all St. Patrick-y like.

AND look...it still matches the pants!

I have a serious problem.
I know.

But, at least she'll be cute...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...